Evening CAREGiver/Carer/Support Worker
- Evesham WR11, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 1st December 2021
Do you like helping others?
Do you want to be part of a great team?
If your answer is yes! Then we would LOVE to hear from you!
Home Instead is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. We are passionate about helping people stay happily and safely in their own homes and communities. With award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We introduce and match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust. This enables us to provide personalised support.
Providing a variety of non medical services that enable clients to remain in their own homes and to enhance the quality of their life. You will be responsible for delivering your client's personalised care plan and health goals. To support the client with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and social events, assist with personal care and to maintain accurate notes and records as and when required. To maintain regular communication with your line manager and office staff. To help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
You do not need previous experience as full, paid training is given. However, a full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
Our Promise To You;
- We guarantee your earnings from the day you leave your old company at 150% of your average earnings over the last 3 months, for at least one month
- We will cover any deductions your old company may take from your wages such as training and uniform, etc
- We will give you a guaranteed hours contract so you know your pay is secure
- Career progression and development for all CAREGivers
- Minimum of one hour visits
- Competitive salary. Home Instead pay best the best rates in the County including guaranteed Holiday Pay
- Generous travel expenses
- Very flexible rota
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Blue Light Discount Package
- Home Instead benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Employee Pension Scheme
- 24 hour On Call out of hours support
- Paid care certificate training
- CAREGivers do not wear uniform
- Based on working 7 days per week, availability 7:00am – 10:00pm
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.