Domiciliary Care Assistant - Evenings & Weekends
- Chester, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 28th October 2021
Home Instead is the world's leading provider of home care services and helps ageing adults live well at home.
- Minimum visits of one hour.
- Award winning training.
- CAREGivers and clients are matched based on mutual interests and hobbies.
As a Care Assistant (CAREGiver) with Home Instead, you will be providing a mix of non-medical services to help clients stay independent in their own home, including:
- Meal preparation
- Light household duties
- Support with shopping and errands
- Assistance with dressing
- Administering medication
- Assistance with personal care.
By joining our supportive team of CAREGivers you will benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay and holiday
- Mileage and travel time
- Guaranteed Monthly Income contracts available (10,16, 20 hours)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Award-winning training with ongoing support
- Continuous development opportunities
- Fully funded option to complete Health & Social Care qualifications
- COVID-safe practices
- Employee assistance programme.
No previous care experience or particular qualifications are required to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people, such as caring for a family member or voluntary experience.
- Have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service.
- Be reliable, trustworthy and respectful.
- Enjoy building trusting relationships and be comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Please note: Due to the nature of this role, some client's may require you to drive them to appointments or they may live in more remote/rural areas, therefore it is necessary to have a valid UK driver’s licence and access to your own vehicle.
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, excellent rates of pay and ongoing support from our fantastic team.
If you're looking for work that is extremely rewarding and have a high degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you.
To apply please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01244 851 744.
- We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
- Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.