Care Assistant Full Time
- Abingdon, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th October 2021
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Abingdon as a CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
Each Visits are a minimum of 1 hour
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
- £11.50 per hour weekdays & premium rate of £12.50 per hour for weekends
- Paid mileage @30p a mile.
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Bank Holidays paid at £16.25 per hour.
- Expert training provided and a mentoring scheme when you join
- Variety of contracts available to suit you including Guaranteed Hours contracts among others
- 28 days Paid Holiday (pro rata).
- Paid ongoing training and development plus fully funded NVQ 2/3/4 available.
- Pension Scheme.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities in a growing business.
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
- ‘Refer a friend’ and employee recognition scheme enabling you earn rewards and cash bonuses.
- Blue Light Card offering a broad range of discounts
- Shopping Discounts
There are only a few requirements from us...
- A full driving licence and access to a car (preferred)
- Availability to work every other weekend
- Aged 18 or over
No qualifications necessary. Full training will be provided! All we ask is that you have a big heart and want to make a difference to our clients lives.
We are looking for CAREGivers in Abingdon for companionship and Homehelp in the evenings. Guaranteed hours. As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01635 017000
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.