- Woking, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31st October 2021
We are a leading international provider of care at home. Our mission is to change the "face of ageing" by promoting opportunities, choice and independence for adults needing support in the community. We achieve this through high standards of relationship-led care. Thought leadership and innovation in community care forms part of that mission.
The beating heart of everything we do are our amazing Caregivers. To support our continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruiter (In-house) to join our team based in Woking.
Our business has been through substantial growth and we have ambitious plans for the future. We are looking for an In-house Recruiter to take the lead in the recruitment of Caregivers (carers) with a focus on attraction, sourcing and engagement. We’re looking for a confident individual with the drive and passion to attract and recruit fantastic Caregivers from our local community and via social media.
This is a varied, challenging but highly rewarding role where you have the autonomy to define recruitment strategies using a variety of different sources with the focus on quality rather than quantity.
To be successful, you will be able to deliver a first-class candidate experience, drive candidate engagement and be confident in building strong relationships within the local community. You will have a proven track record of attracting high calibre candidates with experience of recruitment, marketing and a knowledge of current sourcing techniques. You will be self-motivated, organised and resilient and have excellent communication skills. You will need to be flexible in order to deliver a responsive recruitment service - this is not your standard 9 to 5 recruitment role as, there may be times where you need to be flexible to work outside of your working hours to facility interviews.
The ideal candidate will think outside the box and bring a fresh approach to sourcing talent and managing candidate pipeline of enquiries.
• Meeting and exceeding monthly targets
• Develop and implement creative recruitment strategies and campaigns online within the local community.
• Analyse and utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment strategy.
• Proactively source candidates using a variety of sources (including social media and local community advertising) which produce high quality candidates.
• Develop and create local community networking avenues
• Research, plan and attend local community events including attending fairs, exhibitions & recruitment events.
• Support the recruitment journey, working closely with the Recruitment Manager, Scheduling teams and company operations
• Carry out recruitment administration duties; Reference, right to work & DBS checks and
ensure compliance of candidate details are maintained
• Manage the end-to-end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
• Maintain the accuracy of candidate information using our Applicant Tracking System.
• Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operations of the business.
You will receive;
· £25,000per annum – DOE PLUS performance related bonuses
· 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays, after two years service an additional days holiday each year up to 25 days per year
· You will receive your birthday off as additional paid leave, or the nearest weekday if it falls on the weekend
· Paid mileage
· Company pension scheme
· Full learning and development programmes
· Rewards schemes
· Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
· Staff discount portal
· A friendly and supportive environment and office team
· Free onsite parking
· Anniversary gifts
If you want to recruit people who make a real difference to someone’s life and be a pivotal part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
It is beneficial but not essential for the candidate to have experience in the care sector.
Due to the nature of the role and community links, it is essential that you are a driver with use of your own reliable transportation.
You will need excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
Efficient computer literacy
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure
Please note we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and this advert may close earlier than advertised depending on the level of response