Care Assistant - Full Time
- Reading, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 21 December 2021
A full time 35 hour p/w guaranteed hours role paying £400 per week to the right person. The time paid includes travel and waiting time so the role is 5 x 7hour shifts per week with minimum 1 hour visits to each client
Location: The Reading Area
Contract + regular overtime if desired
Ongoing training given for career progression, including NVQ’s
Shifts including early mornings, afternoons, evenings, and alternative weekends.
Home Instead are providing quality care to clients in their own home, 1hr minimum calls
Job Type: Full time Care Assistant.
Hours: 5 days out of 7 including every other weekend.
Shifts: 7am-14pm, 14pm-10pm
Salary: £400 per week plus fuel allowance.
Skills & Qualities:
- Fully COVID vaccinated.
- You MUST have a FULL UK driving license and always have use of a car for business use.
- Good communication skills,
- Reliable with excellent time keeping skills.
- Passionate about delivering high standards of care to our clients.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- You will be supported to complete the Care Certificate and supported in the field with regular support visits and training.
Our clients are looking for kind, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to join our team to help people remain independent and comfortable in their own homes in the Reading and surrounding areas.
If you would like to know more or would like to apply for a job with us. Please do not hesitate to contact Home Instead on 0118 909 9108 or WhatsApp on 07585 779138, ask for Phil
No previous qualifications required. We are looking for people with good written and oral communication skills
- Access to our Employee Benefits Portal where you'll get thousands of discounts and special offers
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Tax free money for friends referrals