- Coggeshall, Colchester CO6, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Date Advert Closes: 4th October 2021
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Are you seeking a new challenge where you can make a real difference, get better job satisfaction and a competitive wage? If you are a caring person who would like to bring your natural skills to support elderly people continue to live independently in their own homes, then we would like to speak with you. We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who live in Coggeshall and the surrounding villages to join our team of CAREGivers.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
No formal qualifications are required for this role. The only qualifications you will need are a smile, a kind, caring nature and a willingness to help people in your local community.
· Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
· Ability to listen, communicate clearly and build relationships with clients and their families in a friendly and pleasant manner
· Willingness to work and communicate professionally with Home Instead Senior Care office teams and other social and health care professionals
· Respect for people with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own and who may have a range of medical conditions. Commitment to non-discriminatory care practice
· Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions
· Excellent time keeper who is organized and reliable
· Ability to adapt to change quickly and make common sense decisions at short notice
· Good hygiene practice, including personal hygiene and a smart appearance
· This role will require you to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure from the relevant body
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, £10.70 per hour pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested'.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.