Care assistant *16 hours Contract*
- Sandbach CW11, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 7th October 2021
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With visits of one hour or more, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
- 5* Employer Award 2021
- Rated No.1 in the Elite top 100 Franchises 2020
- Franchise of the Year Gold Winner in the British Franchise Awards 2020
We are looking to attract the most caring and compassionate people to look after our clients. We believe to do this we should be industry leading employees and offer the best rates of payment and employement terms in the sector. Amongst other benefits we offer;
- £11 per hour
- Double pay of £22 per hour on Bank Holidays
- Mileage allowance
- Employee assistance programme
- 24/7 support from operational team
- Fully funded QCF level 2 & 3
- Continuous training and development
- in house City & Guilds accredited training
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free DBS
- Anniversary Afternoon teas
- Guaranteed minimum income contracts
- Career progression opportunities
We have the honour of keeping our clienst safe and independent in their own homes. In order to achieve this our staff offer the following services and more;
- Meal preparation
- Administering medication
- Keeping records of visits
- Assistance with personal care
- Light household duties
- Shopping and errands
Assistance with dressing
You do not need any formal qualifications or experience for this role. We will offer a host of classroom, online, on the job and ongoing training - Including optional fully funded QCF's level 2 & 3 as well as our internal City & Guilds accredited courses.
- We encourage applications from all sections of the community.
- Home Instead South Cheshire is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.