Care Assistant *Full time Guaranteed income contract*
- Alsager, Stoke-on-Trent, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 7th October 2021
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With visits of one hour or more, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
- 5* Employer Award 2021
- Rated No.1 in the Elite top 100 Franchises 2020
- Franchise of the Year Gold Winner in the British Franchise Awards 2020
We have a passion and drive to professionalise our industry by employing the best people to care for our clients. As such we believe in offering the best rates of pay and host of other benefits attributed to being a member of our team. They these include;
- £11 per hour
- Double pay of £22 per hour on Bank Holidays
- Mileage allowance
- Employee assistance programme
- 24/7 support from operational team
- Fully funded QCF level 2 & 3
- Continuous training and development
- in house City & Guilds accredited training
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free DBS
- Anniversary Afternoon teas
- Guaranteed minimum income contracts
- Career progression opportunities
We look after our clients in their own homes, giving them the gift of remaining independent in the place they know best. daily tasks for clients include;
- Meal preparation
- Administering medication
- Keeping records of visits
- Assistance with personal care
- Light household duties
- Shopping and errands
- Assistance with dressing
No qualifications are required to be eligible for the role other than a kind and compassionate nature - and the drive to make a difference in people's lives. All training will be delivered by our expert team, through classroom, online and shadow training.
- We encourage applications from all sections of the community.
- Home Instead South Cheshire is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.