Part time Care Assistant
- Haslemere, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 2nd November 2021
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
Promoting independence and autonomy, as a CAREGiver (Care assistant) you will provide a variety of services to allow the elderly and vulnerable to live in their own home. This could include but not limited to tasks such as
Home Help- Light cleaning, preparing meals, medication support
Companionship- accompanying to appointments, shops etc or even popping in for tea and a chat!
Personal and Dementia Care- full training provided, this could include assisting with bathing, memory games or assisting your client to get dressed.
We have wonderful clients in Haslemere looking for extra support and companionship- could you be the person to make a real difference in their life?
You do not need any experience or qualifications to become a CAREGiver.
All we ask of a CAREGiver (Care Assistant) is....
- To have a passion for supporting others, wanting to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients
- Driver essential with access to a reliable car as you will be travelling to clients homes and taking them out in your car.
- Aged over 18
What we can offer you-
- New pay rates
- Free DBS
- Paid training
- Paid mileage
- Paid travel and waiting time
- Guaranteed hours contracts*
- Years in service award
- CAREGiver extra mile award
- Outstanding training
- Opportunity to gain diploma in health and social care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discount scheme
- Company Pension
- Referral bonus
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and references.