- Yeovil, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 27th September 2021
Home Instead has won multiple awards over the years and as a are provider in Warminster, we have built an excellent relationship and reputation within the community over the last 5 years.
We provide an extremely high quality of care with the personal touch that sets us apart and has been very successful with our clients. We provide Care to a predominantly private client base and the focus being on providing companionship and non-medical care.
We match our Live-in Carers to our clients based on personality, hobbies, and interests which help us build great relationships and trust with them.
We have been caring for a wonderful Gentleman for a couple of years now. Unfortunately this Gentleman is needing more companionship and care.
Live-in Carer for Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
As a Live-in Carer, you will reside at the client's home and provide a variety of non-medical services to help her remain safe, confident and relaxed. The type of Care you will provide includes meal preparation, assisting with medication, helping with personal care, maintaining contact with family and friends, participating in hobbies and most importantly to provide a listening ear.
Live-in Carers provide companionship and care during the day, usually between 8am and 8pm. There is a 2-hour lunch break every day at an agreed time. You are provided with 3 meals a day or a meal allowance. You will have continuous daily contact and support from your team leader. CAREGivers have their own separate room with access to WiFi. No significant care is required overnight. . Live-in care shifts are on a 2 weeks rotation (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off).
What you need:
- Empathy and a willingness to make a difference to someone's life.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Personal experience of caring for a friend or relative is ideal.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- The rest you need to know will be taught through our accredited training.
- English speaking.
- Driver preferred but not essential.
A Home Instead Live-in Carer receives:
- Competitive rates of pay of £728 per week
- Subsidised travel costs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid annual holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- A discount benefit scheme
- Free and confidential counselling services
- Accredited training and qualifications according to your preferences
- Continuous support and mentorship
If you're looking for work which is deeply rewarding and feel that you can be a positive force in an older person's life - we would love to hear from you.
Please contact us on 01985 988282
Home Instead Senior Care promotes diversity and is committed to safeguarding the welfare of adults. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.