- newport, United Kingdom
- Date Advert Closes: 18th September 2021
We are looking to employ a Coordinator who will be responsible for the schedules to provide continuity of care for both clients and CAREGivers.
Your tasks will include planning, maintaining regular communication with Care Givers. You will be empowered to maintain the Home Instead Senior Care model of regular clients with regular CAREGivers.
You will be at the heart of the team to ensure the schedules are optimised and flexible to meet the needs of both growing client base and CAREGiver requirements. Working closely with the Head of Care to ensure we are meeting the business objective.
The ideal applicant will;
- Experience in Domiciliary Coordinating
- Be able to communicate effectively on all levels through various methods
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Have access to suitable means of transport
- Be flexible to be part of the evening and weekend on-call rota
- Team leading experience would be desirable
Hours of work 9am - 5pm. 1 hour lunch break and free parking on site.