Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Cheltenham, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th September 2021
Home Instead Cheltenham and Cotswolds are a local multi-award-winning Home Care company providing ‘outstanding’ care to our clients in the Cheltenham and surrounding areas.
We are proud to be the first care at home provider in Gloucestershire to have received the highest rating of ‘Outstanding’ by CQC, for a second time running!
Our business is growing and we have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team.
We are a friendly marketing team looking for a proactive, driven, and enthusiastic individual to make our Marketing team complete. Reporting to our Head of Marketing and Business Development you will quickly become a key part of the team. You will need to be focused, work well under pressure, and have a passion to drive the business forward.
Our Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a key role within the company to help us to continue to grow. The role allows you to get creative, bring your own ideas to the table and to be part of a team that want to move the company forward.
The role includes:
- Assisting in creating and implementing recruitment campaigns online and within the local community
- Connecting with candidates via social media
- Attending community recruitment events
- Managing and building our Linkedin profile
- Create Linkedin posts and news articles
- Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition
- Proactively sourcing candidates using a variety of sources
- Developing own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community
- Assisting in the development to recruiting on social media by generating interesting, innovative and timely content and campaigns
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions
- Competitor analysis
- Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches
- Achieve targets.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of recruitment marketing with knowledge of preparing and managing recruitment campaigns
- Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment
- Experience of social media and other digital communication tools for recruitment purposes
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Understanding of candidate screening and selection processes
- Experience of utilising recruitment data to make informed decisions
- Flexibility to work outside 08.30-17.30 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient
What can we offer you?
- Development and training package
- 20 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Free parking on-site
- Pension scheme
- Covid-19 safe working environment
- Positive and friendly office
- Paid mileage
- Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa and many more!
- Free membership to ‘Life and Progress Employee Assistance Programme’ which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and wellbeing information
- We offer Leadership and Management training
- Staff social events
This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.
SALARY - £20,000 - £22,000
Office hours 08:30 - 17:30 - Monday - Friday