- Hingham, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 25th December 2021
Our office was established in 2008 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead Senior Care are looking to recruit a Customer Service/Client Experience, this busy role will be based within our Hingham Office, at least 50% of the successful applicants time will be spent in the community visiting new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast paced, customer facing role, there is an element of sales within this role, however it is much more of a gaining trust/soft sell rather than a hard sell role.
Responsible for managing all aspects of client services.
· Work closely with the Care Manager and office team to coordinate the development of a high quality private domiciliary care service for older people in the local area.
· Promote the highest standards of care and service with a focus on person centred care.
· Manage the process of client acquisition form initial contact to conversion adhering to company policy.
· Carry out care planning and conduct risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
· Ensure successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients.
Car Driver required
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.