Senior Home Care Assistant
- City of Westminster, London, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th December 2021
Home Instead is a CQC Outstanding company and constantly looking to evolve and grow.
We pride ourselves on relationship-led care, matching the CAREGiver to the client based on requirements, shared interests and hobbies.
We believe that elderly people are happiest and most comfortable when they are in their own homes and our mission is to support them in feeling safe and as independent as possible.
If you are caring, dedicated and thrive when working in a rewarding position within elderly care, then becoming a Home Instead CAREGiver is the job for you.
- Relationship-led care to provide support to our clients.
- Ability to adapt to different situations, depending on the client’s requirements.
- Ensure that safeguarding policies are followed and clients are safe and comfortable.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to understand the specific needs and build a rapport.
- Provide companionship and friendly support to all clients.
- No specific qualifications needed but we look for:
- Responsibility and trust.
- Being engaged with your work.
- Be compassionate and reliable.
- Naturally approachable character.
- Use discretion and common sense to take the lead and problem-solve.
- Would be beneficial to have some experience of care, either professionally or personally.
- We are the only London care provider to have a minimum of 3-hour shifts, allowing for relationships to be built
- Undertake industry leading training and development to gain a Care Certificate
- Transparency and support with your schedule
- Company pension, sick pay and holiday pay
- Competitive salary of £11.70 per hour
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Reassurance of a unity with shared experiences and values
- Work and train with one of the few London care companies rated Outstanding by the CQC