CARE ASSISTANTS (Weekends/Evening)
- Cardiff, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31st August 2021
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. We provide support and companionship to our clients within the comfort and privacy of their own home.
Our visits with our clients are a minimum of one hour. Our award winning training has been endorsed by The Princess Royal and we have an excellent reputation for the quality of care each of our Care workers deliver. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We have opportunities across Cardiff, Dinas and Penarth. You are not required to be experienced as full training is provided and is ongoing throughout your employment.
Home Instead in Cardiff and the Vale are recruiting Care Assistants to work Saturday and Sunday. We also have evening hours to offer. You will be supporting our clients with companionship, home help and personal care. As you will be travelling between client's homes to visit them it is essential that you can drive and have access to your own vehicle.
£10.00ph to £10.40ph
Plus Paid Travel Time: £9.50ph
Mileage: 0.25p per mile
Essential - Driver with access to your own vehicle
Listening skills; Empathy and understand of a person's situation.
Working as a Care Assistant at Home Instead and what to expect;
- We invest in first class training delivered by our Training Manager
- We offer a wide range of shifts
- The opportunity to complete a QCF in Care which compliments your role as a Carer
- All staff are important to Home Instead, our well-being programme alongside the support of highly trained managers means you always have support when needed.
- Regular Team Meetings/Supervisions & Appraisals
- 1:1 Mentor
- Care Assistant Monthly Awards
- Refer a Friend Bonus £200!
- Sign-Up Bonus paid monthy for the first 12 weeks of employment!
At Home Instead you can have a career in care
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 02920 569483
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.