CARE ASSISTANTS - SALARIED
- Cardiff, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31st August 2021
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
To support our female clients here at Home Instead Cardiff we are looking to grow our team of Female Care Assistants. At Home Instead we provide award-winning home care of the highest quality. The care and support we deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently in their own homes with the help of highly trained Care Assistants. Your visits with your clients are always at least one hour so there is no rushed care.
We encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service, delivery driving we would love to hear from you AND We provide FULL training from the start.
Care Assistant benefits:
Sign-Up Bonus paid on completion of first 12 weeks of employment
Refer a Friend £200 Bonus
· Award winning training
· Excellent rates of pay between £9.50ph to £10.40ph or Salaried positions available
· Plus travel time is paid at £9.50 per hour & Mileage is also paid
· Flexible shift patterns
· Pension scheme
· Full learning and development programme
· Rewards scheme and employee support line
· Care Assistant social events
What does being a Care Assistant involve?
· Support our local clients - ensuring they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible
· Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean
· Provide companionship-based care and support
· Provide ongoing, continuity of care
We are actively recruiting now, if this is something you would be interested in please 'click apply', we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Part-time & Full-Time, Permanent
Choice of Schedules:
- Monday to Friday
- To keep our Care Assistants safe, we have an unlimited supply of PPE at the homes of all of our clients, including surgical face masks, hand sanitiser, surgical gloves & aprons. In special cases, we can also provide face shields.
- All our Care Assistants have been vaccinated and carry out lateral flow tests twice a week.
- Not necessary, however candidates will have to have empathy and understanding.
- Driving licence & Access to own vehicle
Flexible Working Options Available:
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 02920 569483
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.