Care Assistant/Companion Led CAREGivers - Guaranteed contract (20+ hours)
- Brentwood, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 25th June 2021
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Our office was established in 2009 and our mission is “To become the most admired homecare provider across Brentwood, Billericay and Upminster”. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts to join our team who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients. We have strong core values and looking for CAREGivers to reflect these through the provision of companionship, home help and personal care services. You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver, it could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. We look for people who enjoy building professional friendships and interacting with older people. We provide all the relevant training through our three day learning and development programme and offer City and Guilds Accredited ongoing training.
- Caring and compassionate personality
- English proficiency and excellent communication skills
- Two professional and two personal references required
- Subject to criminal record checks and satisfactory references
- A full driving license and access to a vehicle as clients are predominantly cared for in their own homes or would like you to company them on appointments or outings
- Confident and willing to adapt to various living environments and locations within Brentwood, Billericay and Upminster
If you are looking for work that is extremely rewarding and satisfactory we are offering a range of average hour contracts from 16-20+ hours with varies fixed schedules. Rate of pay is £10.50 per hour weekday and £12.00 weekend rates.
Benefits to you:
- Holiday pay, pension scheme and a range of company benefits – Health Care Scheme, Employee Assitance Programme
- City and Guilds accredited training, including Care Certificate and Dementia training
- An Outstanding rating and award-winning training including two Princess Royal Training Awards
- Opportunities for career progression
- Mileage and travel time allowance
We are extremely proud of the work we do, why not give us a call today and join our team! Please click on I’m interested or alternatively contact us on 01277 822858.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.