Home Care CAREGiver - Evenings
- Farnham, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th June 2021
Job title: Home Care CAREGiver
Locations: Farnborough, Farnham, Fleet and surrounding villages
Rate: From £10 to £13 per hour
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients in Farnborough, Farnham, Fleet and the surrounding areas. As a home care CAREGiver, you will be part of a team carefully matched to their client’s needs, providing a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
Duties include companionship, home-help (light domestic tasks), shopping, accompanying on short trips where possible, meal preparation, personal care (supporting with washing and dressing, for example) and support with medication if required.
What We offer:
- Flexible weekday evening hours (from 5pm)
- Up to £13 p/h - The most competitive hourly pay in our area dependent upon experience and hours worked
- £200 welcome bonus for experienced carers
- Paid mileage at 45p per mile and travel time in between client visits where applicable
- You will be employed and entitled to Holiday Pay and pension scheme
- Comprehensive paid training (a combination of online and COVID-19 secure face-to-face training), plus opportunities for further industry accredited training.
- 24/7 Field support from our local CAREGiver Experience Team
- COVID-19: All of our CAREGivers undertake free weekly covid testing, full PPE, and opportunity to vaccinate.
- Home Instead benefits package - employee discounts and savings across a range of retailers, food chains, cinemas, gyms.
We are looking for:
- Caring, patient, compassionate people
- Reliable, good time keeping
- Flexibility to be able to work weekday evenings
- Access to a vehicle which you can drive for business purposes
- You must have the right to work in the UK
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a home care CAREGiver, however it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people.
This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure. (Paid for by Home Instead)
About Home Instead
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people in their own homes.
Our Farnborough office is a family-run "Outstanding" rated care provider delivering relationship-led personalised care to older people in our community since 2012.
We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Ready to find out more?
Whether you are new to Home Care, looking to change from your current Care employer, or, you are looking to return into Care after a break, please apply here and we will be in touch to discuss the next step in joining our Home Instead family or alternatively call our recruitment team on 01252 758716 or email [email protected]
Read the stories of others who have come to care from all walks of life and are making a big difference everyday: https://www.homeinsteadjobs.co.uk/case-studies