- East Bridgford, Nottingham NG13, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 27th June 2021
Home Instead are the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one-hour, award-winning training, and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We were the first home care provider in the East Midlands to be rated “Outstanding” by the CQC and the first in Nottinghamshire to be re-accredited as “Outstanding”.
We are looking for a Field Supervisor to join our outstanding and expanding team to help support our CAREGivers and clients in the East Nottinghamshire and Melton Mowbray area.
This would be an interesting and varied role involving:
· Conducting client service reviews and quality assurances.
· Conducting CAREGiver support visits and medication competencies.
· Auditing client logs and medication administration records.
· Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
· Conducting client and CAREGiver introductions.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
· Support and mentor CAREGivers.
· Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
· Deliver care when no other CAREGiver is available to support the client. This may be within or outside contracted hours.
· Participate in on-call duties as required.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
This is a part-time role, working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with the opportunity for the post to become full-time with CAREGiving hours. The ideal candidate will have weekday and weekend availability. You must be enthusiastic and passionate about caring for people.
Due to the requirements of the role, you must be a driver with access to your own vehicle.
· Have a NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or willingness to work towards this.
· 2 years’ experience in a care environment is desirable but not essential
You will receive industry-led training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.