Care Assistant 9.30 am start Mornings and Alternate Weekends
- Lichfield, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 5th July 2021
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. We enable are wonderful clients, who need some support and assistance, to stay living independently within their own homes. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust which enables us to provide personalised support.
Be proud to care
The role of a CAREGiver can be quite varied and is an opportunity to make a real difference in the life of older people and their families. Help with daily routines could include medication reminders, meal preparation or assisting at bedtime.
We strive to provide amazing quality of care which makes the role rewarding as you can see the difference that you are making.
- Minimum of 1 hour calls
- 4 Mornings in the week and alternate weekends!
- Paid mileage, Paid travel & Waiting times
- 28 days paid holiday per year pro rata
- Work in your local community
- Full training: you don't need any previous experience in care
- Friendly and supportive office team
- Free initial and ongoing training
You do not need any specific qualifications, as you will receive our industry leading training, but if you have any relevant ones that is great. Our CAREGivers come from all backgrounds and all generations you just need to be kind, empathetic and willing to commit to enhancing the lives of our clients.
- A Full UK Driving License and access to a car is beneficial as our clients like to be taken out.
- Shifts are 4 Mornings in the week and alternate weekends
- Mornings start 9.30 am onwards
· If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 07841 032 521/ 01543 625002
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to
None are required.
Full free training is provided.
Care Certificate obtained.
Dementia trained City & Guilds level
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 07841 032 521 / 01543 625 002
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.