Part Time Home Care Assistant - Oadby
- Oadby, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 25th June 2021
We are expanding our team in Oadby, and are looking for kind and caring people to care for our clients, where they are happiest, at home and surrounded by memories. You’ll be a member of small team providing support during the morning or evening. An opportunity for up to 16 hours a week including alternative weekends.
Working with Home Instead - Oadby
- £10.50 per hour weekdays, £12.50 per hour weekends & double pay on public holidays
- Great work/life balance with various Part Time hours available (7am – 12pm, 4pm – 9pm)
- Mileage paid & pension contributions
- Brilliant support from our friendly experienced team
- Award winning training & development opportunities
- Monthly CAREGiver coffee & cake meet-ups with other CAREGivers
- Employee Benefits & Discounts
- Refer-A-Friend Scheme, £200 per referral
- Top 20 Homecare Employer 2020 & 2019
Home Instead are the only local domiciliary care provider rated Outstanding in all five areas by CQC. We are hugely proud of our CAREGivers and the care they give so our clients can live safe, well, and independently at home.
Regular visits mean you get to know your clients, their sense of humour, interests and hobbies whilst building and maintaining a professional relationship. Day to day activities vary and can include supporting clients recovering from surgery or an accident, living with Dementia, supporting with personal care, accompanying on dog walks, preparing a home cooked meal and providing great companionship.
Our perfect CAREGiver will have experience of working either in a care setting or from caring for a family member. We will provide you with all the training you will need. We do want you to be passionate about caring for others, reliable, friendly, and professional.
If you're looking for a job that is extremely rewarding, and you are sociable, caring and, enjoying spending time with other people get in touch straight away!
Call Bev or Lauren on 0116 298 4744
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and reference checks.