Be PROUD to Care in Lowdham
- Lowdham, Nottingham NG14, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 5th November 2021
Home Instead are the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award-winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We were the first home care provider in the East Midlands to be rated “Outstanding” by the CQC and the first in Nottinghamshire to be re-accredited as “Outstanding”. This is a challenging and rewarding role. You will be required to maintain our high standards and deliver a brilliant experience to our clients ensuring excellent care is received every day.
Growing older can be very stressful for some people, so can you imagine taking someone out of their home too? Our CAREGivers allow older people to live long and happy lives, whilst promoting their dignity and independence.
Would you like a job where you can really make a difference to someone’s life?
This position will involve supporting clients with a range of activities in and around their home and/or out and about in the community. Whether you have years of experience or have never worked in care before, if you can bring a can-do attitude and a smiley face, we can teach you everything else.
Why work for Home Instead?
· This is an amazingly rewarding job!
· Minimum 1-hour care calls so no rushing to your next call
· Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with our CAREGivers
· To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about High Quality Companionship and person-centred care
· You will have regular clients keeping travelling to a minimum and enabling continuity for our customers
· Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
· Ongoing support and training for national qualifications
· Paid Holidays
· The opportunity to build up your hours the longer you are with us
· Full Induction Provided
Do I meet the criteria?
Are you passionate and do you want to make a difference to someone’s life?
Could you offer our clients companionship and support without taking away their dignity?
Do you have a good work ethic?
Are you naturally caring and dependable?
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, call us on 01949 480480.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.