Home Care Assistant - Flexible Hours (Mornings/ Evenings/ Weekends)
- Swansea, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 9th June 2021
Flexible Part-Time and Full-Time Vacancies Available (Must Drive)
When you join Home Instead, you join a family with a determination to change the face of aging. We believe that as you age, you should be able to do so in the comfort of your own home, somewhere familiar, somewhere safe, and somewhere full of life-long memories. But as one ages, daily tasks can begin to become a little more difficult, and you require a little extra help, and that’s where we at Home Instead come in. Our CAREGivers provide that support and companionship for our clients, to ensure they have all they need to be able to live comfortably and happily in their own homes.
We carefully match our clients and CAREGivers based on hobbies and interests, so you’ll never be short of things to chat about. Our minimum call length of 60 minutes allows you time to truly get to know your clients, as well as the time to provide the excellent standard of care that we at Home Instead pride ourselves on.
What our staff say….
- Very impressed with how comprehensive and well delivered the training was – Debbie G
- Superb! I feel very well prepared and supported for my new role and proud to be part of this team – Tony H
- There are not many companies that offer the level of training Home Instead does – Andrea I
What our clients say….
- I am very pleased with all the staff at Home Instead (Swansea). The carer who started coming to me in April 2020 is very pleasant, caring and carries out several jobs in my home. She is a great deal of help to me. With this Covid-19 pandemic, she has become a lovely friend. We are looking forward to when we can venture out in the car again to some nice places – Elizabeth D
- We had an urgent need to provide our Dad with more support but in such a way as to maintain his independence. Home Instead (Swansea) made a great match with a carer to visit him and she has helped with everything from settling into his new home, to sorting out his wifi and television issues. She has unobtrusively checked he is eating properly, supported him with cleaning, laundry and is now a trusted friend, meaning that when he needs additional support it will be readily available. I would like to thank the Home Instead (Swansea) office team and his particular carer for all they have done and are doing. I have no hesitation in recommending to others – M Gay
Our CAREGivers provide home-care and companionship of the highest quality, in order to enable its clients to remain independent at home for as long as possible. The company operate very differently from other care companies as they offer a minimum 1 hour client call every time, the emphasis is on providing the same Care Assistant to the same clients for continuity purposes. Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit both part-time and full-time Care Assistants, with the ability to work flexible hours to suit your situation. The company will match clients to your shared interests, hobbies and personality and you will visit the same clients each week. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a five star employer.
Job Role (not limited to):
- Provide companionship
- Meal prep
- Memory Care
- Home Help
- Personal care
- Intimate personal care is optional.
- No Experience Necessary. Award-Winning training and mentoring.
- Must be over the age of 19
- Must Drive and have access to a vehicle
- Must live within the postcodes SA1 to SA7
- Paid mileage and paid travel time
- Career progression with training
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace pension
- Staff discounts & Blue light discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Recognition Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Weekly COVID testing for all CAREGivers