Care Assistant Flexible Hours Mornings & Alternate Weekends CANNOCK
- Cannock, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 1st June 2021
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalized support.
We are proud to have the award of 'OUTSTANDING' from CQC for our delivery of quality care to our clients.
We currently need CAREGivers who can work some or all of the following:-
- Mornings and alternate weekends between the hours of 7am to 2.30pm either 3 or 4 days a week plus alternate weekends.
- We also have opportunities for CAREGivers who can work Evenings and alternate weekends again between the hours of 4pm to 10pm either 3 or 4 days a week plus the alternate weekends. There maybe some flexibility on hours and other shifts in addition if required.
- We also have positions for those who require more hours if you are available between 7-11am 12-2pm 4-10pm two evenings in the week and alternate weekends
- No previous experience required, full training given
- Kind caring and compassionate nature
- FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE AND RELIABLE VEHICLE IS ESSENTIAL
As a CAREGiver with Home Instead, you will not only benefit from our industry leading training, but in return for your care receive great rates of pay and excellent support from a caring team - all there to help YOU fulfil YOUR role and make a fantastic difference.
Applicants must have means of reliable transport as clients are predominantly cared for in their own homes or would like you to accompany them on appointments or outings.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and you have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would just love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 07983 025786 or 01543 572349. We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.