Field Support Supervisor
- Leek ST13, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 9th May 2021
Our office was established in Leek and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
- Visiting Clients to conduct QA’s.
- Auditing the visit notes and MAR charts.
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Carry out client reviews and action these accordingly.
- Support CAREGivers.
- Provide support to the Client Experience team.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
- Participate in on-call duties.
- Ensure in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Carry out Care calls as and when required
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent desirable but not essential.
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
- Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication.
- Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office with the attitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
- Must have Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly and be confident to use care management technology including providing support to CAREGivers.
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
- Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.