Care Assistant - Weston & Worle
- Weston-super-Mare, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 24th July 2021
Do you want to work with a team that genuinely values YOU and the work you do?
We are seeking enthusiastic, kind and caring people to join our care assistant team in WESTON & WORLE.
This is a part time position, but you will have the same, regular hours each week.
You will be visiting people in their own home to help them with all elements of their daily routines depending on their specific requirements, and provide meaningful companionship at the same time. This may also involve providing personal care assistance.
- Pay rate of £9.50 - £11.25 per hour.
- Earn up to £19 per hour on Bank Holidays.
- Paid travel time between Client visits.
- Paid mileage to Client visits, and paid mileage for errands run during your visit.
- Free polo shirt, satchel and PPE.
- Paid holiday, even on a zero-hour contract.
- Regular working pattern with 24/7 on call support.
- Refund of DBS fee after 100 worked hours.
- Regular team meetings, training updates and support visits.
- Free qualifications such as NVQ diplomas and Level 2 certificates in a variety of topics.
- Free access for you AND your family to our Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 confidential support line with free counselling sessions).
- Employee of the month recognition, staff appreciation schemes and regular staff social events.
- Access to our Home Instead benefits and rewards, giving you discounts on high street stores, holidays, restaurants and much more.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
This is a fantastic, rewarding role and you will really be making a difference to someone's life.
The right candidate for this role will need to be available 4 out of 5 weekdays, plus every other weekend. Set hours contracts available, discussion at interview. Contract options will be based on your availability.
No previous care assistant experience is needed, just your natural caring qualities. We will support you with full training, shadow shifts and introductions to all you new clients.
Having a full, UK driver's licence and your own car is essential due to some tasks that may be involved like shopping trips, taking to appointments etc.
We provide free ongoing learning and development opportunities such as the Care Certificate, Health and Social Care diplomas and an extensive range of distance learning courses.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. We require successful candidates to have an enhanced DBS check and provide a minimum of 4 references before they can start work.