In a Covid world your CARE is needed more then ever
- Frinton-on-Sea, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th April 2021
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
COVID has cost many people their jobs and put many in need of help and care. We need carers to help us support our elderly clients in their own homes. We can offer you well paid part time work
with a caring and responsible company, rated Outstanding by CQC. If you have formerly ruled out care work, we encourage you to think again. Many many people have cared for elderly relatives, friends, children and these skills are very transferable to our service
The majority of your clients are the ‘frail elderly’ who struggle with their personal care, housework, food preparation, remembering medication and loneliness.
We have stringent systems in place to reduce the risk to our clients and caregivers from COVID.
Please give us a call on 01255 770 872 and we will arrange for our recruiter Tracey to contact you. Alternatively apply online by clicking on our apply now button below
No experience needed full training given.
You give us
· Caring. We set a high standard and all the team are accountable
· Reliability. Clients need to know you will be there when you are scheduled to be so.
· Flexibility. Our busy times are mornings and evenings.
· An open mind. We will give you great training and reward you for doing it
· Access to reliable transport
We will give you
· A rewarding job that really makes a difference
· Competitive rates of pay: £10.15-£11.00/hour + holiday pay + mileage + training rewards
· An experienced, committed and professional office team. We all work as one team and respect each others role and responsibilities