- St Albans, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 1st November 2021
It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead!
At Home Instead St Albans we pick our CAREGivers for their character and values and expertly train them to support our elderly clients. Providing companionship based care and support is the foundation of the high quality care we deliver to our local clients in their own homes.
We do things differently to many other care providers! Our focus is on the CAREGiver and client relationship, supporting CAREGivers with minimum call visit times of 1 hour, introductions to all new clients and visiting regular clients at regular times to build relationships.
We are looking for part-time CAREGivers with evening availability covering St Albans and the surrounding areas. Flexible Hours from 16 - 25 hours per week
Due to the nature of this role, to be considered you WILL NEED to be a car driver with your own car.
We are recruiting for evening care staff to join our team. Supporting our local clients in
St Albans - Harpenden - Radlett & surrounding areas
We are looking for hours of availability from either 5pm or 6pm until 10pm
As a Carer with us you will need to be caring, compassionate and reliable. You don't need any experience as we provide training however, experience of working with or interacting with older people will also be beneficial.
- Minimum 1 hour visits - no rushing!
- You'll visit regular clients at regular times
- Pay rates from £10.50-£12.25 PLUS MILEAGE
- We provide full training and ongoing career development opportunities
- CAREGiver benefits include: paid mileage, holidays, pension
- Our supportive office team provide ongoing support
- Providing day to day support to our clients, ensuring they remain independent within their own homes
- Deliver quality companionship based care and support to every client
- Ensure the environment in which our clients live is safe and clean
- You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others
To be eligible you will need to live within 6 miles of St Albans and have your own car, as the role involves driving from client to client and at times taking the client out.