In-House Recruiter- Healthcare
- Farnborough, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31st March 2021
Home Instead Farnborough, Fleet and Farnham is an Outstanding rated care provider, family run, and focused on delivering high-quality relationship-led care to clients in our community.
We are a family care business providing personalised and relationship-led care to clients in our community. We have been rated Outstanding in two successive inspections which is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our staff to quality care. Through our work we enable older people to remain in their own homes as they age providing them with a broad range of services from companionship to 24/7 care. The team is everything, we rely on each other every day to do the work we do, and over the years have created a supportive, open and nurturing environment for our CAREGivers and staff. This is the team you will be joining.
You will bring your experience in recruitment within regulated sector to recruit candidates that best fit our values and culture. We match our CAREGivers to their clients to ensure they are the best fit. Through your work, we will be able to grow our CAREGiving team and take our Outstanding care to more people who need it.
You will support candidates through their recruitment journey with Home Instead. This will start with interviewing, ensuring the candidate is a good fit with our values, culture and to our clients requirements. You will then support the candidate through recruitment and selection journey, ensuring compliance with health and social care regulation and Home Instead policies, whilst giving our candidates the best experience possible.
This is a focused recruitment role and you will be supported by a Recruitment Administrator in the office.
- Be the point of contact for prospective CAREGivers from the moment they get in touch with Home Instead, and throughout the recruitment process to ensure applicants receive excellent support and service with clear and regular communication
- Utilise all of our job boards and recruitment platforms to make contact with prospective CAREGivers
- Interview prospective CAREGivers, if successful, prepare and deliver job offers, carry out referencing checks and DBS checks, following CQC and Home Instead policies throughout the recruitment process
- Work closely with the care team to understand the requirements of our clients and on-going recruitment needs
- Engage with other Recruitment Managers within the Home Instead network to brainstorm and implement best practises for continuous improvement and streamlining of our recruitment processes
- Provide feedback from interviews, assessments and enquiries to the marketing team and care team to ensure all of our recruitment efforts are joined up
- Provide feedback to training administrator and trainers about candidates and their background and interests prior to selection training
The right Recruitment Manager will be:
- A demonstrable track record in recruiting care staff (ideally in-house)
- In-depth understanding of social care and personalised care service (how recruitment works with care delivery)
- Practical knowledge of CQC recruitment regulations and requirements
- Demonstrable experience of working with high volume enqueries
- Demonstrable track record of working in a stand-alone recruitment alone and providing direction and support to Recruitment Administrators
- Articulate and well-presented individual who can be methodical and organised in reaching out to candidates and processing their requirements
- Fantastic team member who enjoys working collaboratively with a highly engaged management team
- Recognised qualification in Recruitment
- Recognised qualification in Social Care
- Experience as a CAREGiver or experience of working with Home Instead
- Proficient use of recruitment softwares such as Smart Recruiter
To apply either submit your CV and a short cover letter explaining why you will be a right fit for the role, highlighting your practical experience in recruiting social care staff successfully.
The salary for the role will be £35,000 to £40,000 per annum based on experience.
To learn more please contact the hiring manager on [email protected]
Applications will close as soon as suitable candidate has been offered.