Live In Care (Local. Experience. Driver ALL Essential ) £700 - £980 per week
- Altrincham, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 15th April 2021
Home Instead is a world leader in domiciliary Care. Last year we expanded our services to provide Live-in care for our Clients and demand for **local** Live-In CAREGivers is growing.
If you're looking for Live-In work which is supported with a great local team, with an in-house dedicated manager, Home Instead Live-in Care, will be a great fit for you. We are currently looking for a flexible experienced Live-In CAREGiver who can support our clients' changing needs.
You MUST have at-least 1 years experience in Live-in Care.
You will be a driver and have access to your own vehicle.
**We are currently only looking for CAREGivers with local knowledge of the South Manchester/East Cheshire area. **
Providing Live In Care with working knowledge of a variety of non-medical services that enhance the quality of our clients life while maintaining their independence in their own home.
- Provide live in care, happy to usually working alone
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- As you will be staying in the client’s home, you will follow their house rules and be mindful of their need for privacy
- You may be the only person the client sees over a period of time, it is therefore essential to document daily activities and report any changes or causes for concern in a client’s needs or living conditions
- You need to be clear about when to seek help and advice to keep clients safe and promote their well-being
- Maintain regular communication with line manager and office staff
- Drive Clients to appointments, shopping, day trips out.
- To have a local knowledge of of South Manchester/East Cheshire region would be advantageous.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Care Certificate & Dementia Training (prefered)You must be able to obtain a clear DBS check which we apply for on your behalf and have a full UK licence and reliable vehicle.
As a Live In Care CAREGiver, you will be provided with 3 meals a day or an allowance from the client up the value of £50, a separate room to stay and access to a TV and WiFi. In addition, we offer comprehensive training and support.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.