- Hexham NE46, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 18th March 2021
Our office was established in Hexham and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a Care Coordinator who will help support the Care Team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients.
- Organise and coordinate weekly CAREGiver schedules and ensure they are sent out on time.
- Ensure schedules are prepared taking into account of travel time, holidays, training and last minute cancellations
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with same CAREGivers and same times each week, where possible. All our visits are at least 1 hour long, so no 15 minute rushed visits to schedule.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so as both enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the recruitment manager to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met
- Work with Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system
- Assist with other adhoc duties as and when required based on the business needs
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Preferably at least 1 year’s experience working in a scheduling role within a home care or similar environment
- Excellent IT skills, including excel and email and being able to quickly learn the other in-house systems
- This can be a highly challenging and sometimes demanding role and therefore you should be highly resilient, positive and have excellent communications skills.
- You should be logical, analytical, well organised as well being able to deal with daily issue that may land on your desk
- Being a team player as you will have to work with the care and recruitment team on a weekly basis
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.