Full Time Lead Care Co-Ordinator -9-month Maternity cover (March-December 2021)
- Knaphill, Woking, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 1st April 2021
Full Time Lead Care Co-Ordinator (9-month Maternity cover)
Home Instead Senior Care – Guildford and Woking are currently seeking a Lead Care Co-Ordinator for maternity cover for a period of a minimum of nine months (March 2021- till the end of 2021) to work within their busy scheduling department between the hours of 9am till 5.30pm, Monday-Friday.
Home Instead Senior Care Guildford and Woking, rated by CQC as ‘OUTSTANDING’ is a domiciliary care company, providing companionship-led care, Home help, Personal Care, Dementia Care, Over night care and Live-in care. The scheduling department are currently allocating on average 6500+ hours a month to our clients in and around the Guildford and Woking area.
We have prepared a competitive package for the right individual, with a salary of up to £25,000 p.a. dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will have.
· The ability to commit to the role for 9 months (March 2021- till the end of 2021.)
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience with PeoplePlanner.
· Experience of scheduling.
· Extremely good interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Ability to problem solve while working under pressure in a busy environment.
· Exceptional organisational skills, a multi-tasker and communicative both written and verbally.
· Experience in the Social Care sector would be an advantage as you may be required to deliver care at times of needs.
· A degree of flexibility.
· Work collaboratively in a team and yet have the ability to work on own. using initiative with a ‘can do attitude’.
This is an opportunity to work in a growth orientated environment.
Principle responsibilities / requirement:
- Liaise, manage and support the scheduling team with their daily routine.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of People Planner software.
- Allocate care calls using People Planner to ensure continuity for both client and CAREGiver.
- Support and organise CAREGiver / client rota’s in accordance to the deadline date.
- Ensure all immediate care calls are covered with regards to emergencies / sickness and document sickness levels.
- Develop a compliant and quality led experience to current clients and ensure they are constantly updated with new and changing information.
- Provide timely response to client requests.
- Oncall duties, one evening a week and one weekend a month.
- Knowledge of local area.
- Engage with staff daily and maintain their interest and availability and liaise with new CAREGivers ensuring that they are enjoying their new work experience.
- Work directly with the Office Management team to develop business.
- Support delivery of personal / care calls in times of needs which may include out of hours.