- Cheltenham, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 28th February 2021
Home Instead Senior Care Cheltenham and Cotswolds are a local multi-award-winning Home Care company providing ‘outstanding’ care to our clients in the Cheltenham and surrounding areas.
We are proud to be the first care at home provider in Gloucestershire to have received the highest rating of ‘Outstanding’ by CQC, for a second time running!
Growing older can be challenging for people, so can you imagine taking someone out of their home too? Our CAREGivers enable and support people to live long and happy lives, whilst promoting their autonomy and independence, making a real difference to them in the place they feel the best!
We are extremely proud of the work we do and we work hard to match our CAREGivers to the right client – to us, it’s personal.
· Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and CAREGivers.
· Ensure schedules are prepared, considering travel time, holidays, training and last-minute cancellations.
· Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
· Match CAREGivers to new clients in conjunction with client services team and arrange introductions.
· Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with the same CAREGiver and the same times each week, where possible.
· Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so both can enjoy positive experiences.
· Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
· Work with the Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis.
· Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Assist with fielding enquiries from prospective clients and CAREGivers and pass information to relevant office team members to progress.
· Produce KPI reports for the Care Manager / General Manager as required.
· Experience of working in a scheduling role within a home care or other relevant environment such as logistics.
· Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office and CRM software with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
· Highly resilient and positive with excellent communication skills.
· Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
· Logical and analytical with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
· Ability to be part of the on-call support team.
· An awareness of the requirements of CQC in relation to care at home.
· Full driving licence and access to a car.
· Reliable and able to always maintain a professional approach.
What can we offer you?
- Development and training package
- 20 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Free parking on-site
- Pension scheme
- Covid-19 safe working environment
- Positive and friendly office
- Paid mileage
- Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa and many more!
- Free membership to ‘Life and Progress Employee Assistance Programme’ which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and wellbeing information
- We offer Leadership and Management training
- Staff social events
This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.
SALARY - £20,000
Follow our social channels for latest updates: