Senior Registered Care Manager
- Bromley Common, Bromley BR2 7LG, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 28th February 2021
Having spent six happy and successful years at Home Instead, our current Registered Care Manager is leaving us due to family commitments and we are looking for another lovely and dedicated person to take over the leadership of our wonderful and professional team based in Coney Hall, West Wickham.
A highly regarded, CQC rated “Outstanding”, quality home care provider, Home Instead Bromley, Chislehurst & Orpington has continued to experience excellent growth, success and extremely high levels of client and CAREGiver satisfaction and we are now looking for an exceptional and experienced Senior Registered Care Manager to help with the continued development and expansion of our business. You will have extensive full-cycle care experience, preferably domiciliary care, and will have the enthusiasm and drive to help take Home Instead onto the next phase of its development.
As Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our service, ensuring the consistent delivery of outstanding quality care.
This will include being responsible for the efficient running of the business, quality control, ensuring the needs of the clients and the day-to-day management the care team and our CAREGivers.
In this varied and rewarding role, responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Director to coordinate growth and development of a high quality private domiciliary care service for our clients in the London Borough of Bromley
- Continually reviewing and improving processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always being delivered
- Ensure relevant reports are forwarded to relevant bodies e.g. CQC, Care Inspectorate, Care Inspectorate Wales, The Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority and Safeguarding
- Promoting and ensuring the highest standards of quality care and service
- Attending and converting new client consultations
- Person centred care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide inspired leadership to the team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to the clients and workloads are managed accordingly ensuring safe staffing levels
- Managing the care team, whilst ensuring an exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly
- Take part in disciplinary investigations, interviews and meetings following the company policy and in conjunction with advice from the HR Provider
- Ensuring successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients
- Continually reviewing and improving our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always delivered
- Accountable for ensuring providing of out of hours support to clients and CAREGivers 365 days a year via our on call system including taking part in the rota as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Promoting a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
- Experience of managing and leading a high performing team of 5+
- Cheerful personality and positive mindset
- Quality focus
- Planning an organising
- Driving results
- Customer focus
- Communication and relationship management
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Good level of attention to detail
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.