Care Support Supervisor
- Stockton-on-Tees, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 8th March 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ Care Support Supervisor to join our award-winning team.
This new role is vital in ensuring that we continue to provide an exceptional, relationship led, service to our elderly clients and their families as we continue to grow and maintain our position as the ‘most admired care company in Cleveland’. You will be instrumental in ensuring this happens.
As a Supervisor you will be an ambassador for the excellent service that we provide, supporting our CAREGivers to provide the very best companionship, home help, personal care, dementia and sometimes end-of life services to our clients for which we received a 5 Star Best Employer in Care Award last year.
Your job will entail the responsibility for the quality control throughout our service. Which includes, but is not limited to the following:
· Carrying out effective and meaningful Supervisions, Appraisals and Support Visits / Spot checks with our CAREGivers – ensuring complete employee engagement.
· Carrying out Care Certificate Touchpoints and Observations to demonstrate we have a well-trained, competent and capable workforce and mentoring employees to be the best they can be.
· You will have a keen eye for detail and perfection as you audit all paperwork including daily activity logs to ensure everything we, and our CAREGivers do, complies with our policies and procedures; CQC Regulations and Safeguarding protocols.
· You will visit clients, enhancing our relationship with them, carrying out needs assessments, updating care plans, matching and introducing CAREGivers ultimately representing the company as the premium care provider in the area.
· You will produce highly individualised and comprehensive care plans at first and subsequent reviews which we do regularly to ensure we are always up to date with changing clients needs and ensuring our CAREGivers are always meeting those needs.
· You will work closely with the office team to ensure our service provision is the best it can be for every individual client and their family. You will ensure you know, understand their needs and be able to provide great inspiration to all of our CAREGivers. You will also spend part of your role in the office doing administration.
· You will be part of the 24/7/365 on-call rota and you will also be required to visit clients when on call if there is no CAREGiver available, though this is rare.
We are industry leaders within our field and depend on our staffing team to maintain our CQC Outstanding reputation. With this in mind, we must ensure we retain people with fitting qualities and attitudes to bolster our already high performing team. If you are chosen to move to the next part of our recruitment process, please prepare to answer the following questions:
• What is it about this role that appeals to you?
• Why Home Instead Senior Care?
• What aspects of the ‘personal profile’ we are looking for as contained in the job advert do you think you would be able to bring to our team?
* Job advert and personal profile will be provided if your application is shortlisted.
If you would like to forge your future with an exceptional care company that’s really going places, please apply today. Please note, this role requires a driving license and access to reliable transport.