- Wavertree, Liverpool L15 4JN, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31st January 2021
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Working as part of our team, you will be monitoring and supervising the work of the care teams out in the community as well as assisting with service delivery, and carrying out reviews of our service users. This is to ensure that CQC standards are met and legislative requirements are adhered to.
The role of the home care supervisor will also offer administration support to the office management team. You will be office based with a lot of community work so being a driver with access to your own vehicle is essential for this role. You will also participate in on call duties out of hours to include some evenings and weekends.
This is an exciting opportunity and may appeal to someone who is currently a care worker or senior care worker and is looking to take a new step in their career. Experience as a care worker, within a paid role, is essential for this role. You will be joining a provider rated ‘outstanding’ by the CQC and a ‘5 star employer’ award winner.
If you wish to have an informal chat about the role please call Caroline on 0151 559 2555.
· Driver with access to own vehicle
· At least 12 months experience in care
· Is able to be part of the out of hours on call team
· Strong administration skills and able to use word, excel and outlook alongside various other IT systems
· Very organised and efficient
· Ability to remain calm under pressure and to give guidance to other team members in challenging situations
· Confident communicator both written and verbal and able to work with people at all levels
- Level 2/3 Health and Social Care Qualification (preferred or a willingness to work towards)
The role is Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and the salary is £18,000. You will also participate in on call duties out of hours and this is paid additional, bringing the salary to £20 - £21,000. this can be higher if care calls are covered.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.