Would you like to be part of the solution during this difficult time
- Exeter, England, United Kingdom
- Date Advert Closes: 5th January 2021
The south-west's premium care employer - rated 5* CQC Outstanding and 5* Employer in Care
Community CAREGiver - various hours available (mornings start 8am/evening finish 9pm)
Supporting our clients with Home help , personal care and companionship
Top Rates of pay - from £10.10-21.00p/h
All training provided, we are currently streamlining our recruitment process due to the current situation, FaceTime/Zoom interviews are available.
With growing demand for our outstanding services, we have vacancies for the right people to work locally in Exeter and surrounding areas, providing the highest quality non-medical care, personal care, home help and companionship, allowing the elderly to live independently in their own homes.
- No experience required, full training provided
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- A team player
- Good communicator and a sense of humour helps
- Someone who wants to make a positive difference to the life of someone in their local community
- Available for part-time or full-time hours (mornings, evenings, overnight). Alternate weekend availability is required.
- A Car Driver with clean licence and access to transport.
Full or part time hours available (alternate weekends)
All training provided
Pension, Holiday, Travel time and waiting time, Mileage
Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01395 200600, ask for Tracy.