Our weekend team need you
- Honiton EX14, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 1st December 2020
Work for the Best - Join Home Instead Senior Care
5* Employer in Care 2019 - Workbuzz 2019
5* CQC Rating - 2019
With growing demand for our outstanding services, we have vacancies for the right people to work in Honiton and surrounding areas, providing the highest quality non-medical care, personal care, home help and companionship, allowing the elderly to live independently in their own homes.
All training provided
- No experience needed we just need you to care
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- A team player
- Good communicator and a sense of humour helps
- Someone who wants to make a positive difference to the life of someone senior in their local community
- Available for part-time or full-time hours (mornings, evenings, overnight hours available). Alternate weekend availability is required.
- A Car Driver with clean licence and access to transport.
Benefits to you include:
- £10.10 - £21.00 per hour including mileage
- Holiday pay and pension scheme
- Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa, Cineworld and many more!
- Free membership to ‘Life and Progress Employee Assistance Programme’ which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and well being information
- City and Guilds accredited training, including Care Certificate, Dementia and End of Life training
- Award winning training including two Princess Royal Training Awards
Apply by selecting 'I'm Interested' or call Tracy direct on 01395 200600