Morning, Evening and weekend CAREGivers required
- Sidmouth, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 5th January 2021
Join the team rated 5* Outstanding by CQC, Home Instead is the local employer of choice offering award-winning training, premium rates of pay and with all visits lasting an hour or longer you can be assured of no rushed calls. Building trusting relationships is at the heart of our care.
Owing to continued expansion we are seeking staff to work in the Sidmouth area Full training is provided, following which you will join our team of exceptional staff to care for clients living in their own homes, supporting them with personal care, home help and companionship. Join the best, call today to discuss a position with Home Instead.
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- A team player
- Good communicator and a sense of humour helps
- Someone who wants to make a positive difference to the life of someone senior in their local community
- Available for part-time or full-time hours (mornings, evenings, overnight hours available). Alternate weekend availability is required.
- A Car Driver with clean licence and access to transport.
Owing to the nature of the work, you will need your own transportation.