Do you want to change peoples lives?
- Ottery St Mary, Ottery Saint Mary EX11, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 5th January 2019
Home Instead Senior Care is Exeter & East Devon's premium care provider and is currently recruiting exceptional staff to join our outstanding team. Offering support to our clients in Exeter and East Devon.
With growing demand for our outstanding services, we have vacancies for the right people to work locally in Exeter and surrounding areas, providing the highest quality non-medical care, home help, personal care and companionship, allowing the elderly to live independently in their own homes.
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- A team player
- Good communicator and a sense of humour helps
- Someone who wants to make a positive difference to the life of someone senior in their local community
- Available for part-time or full-time hours (mornings, evenings, overnight hours available). Alternate weekend availability is required.
- A Car Driver with clean licence and access to transport.
Regular hours and clients
Introductions to all clients
Enhanced rate at weekends and bank holidays
Alternate weekends off
Flexible working patterns
Training – QCF's, City & Guilds training
Excellent pension scheme
A minimum of 1 hour visits
24/7 office support
Car drivers needed, our client like to go out and about, when they can.