- Saddleworth, Oldham, United Kingdom
- Date Advert Closes: 15th December 2020
Here at Home Instead Oldham and Saddleworth we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter to join our team. Our office based in Uppermill provides the highest quality personalised care to seniors within the Oldham and Saddleworth communities. Home Instead provides relationship-led support to older people to help them to remain living independently at home.
Care Recruiter Benefits:
- Pay rates of £21,000 - £25,000 based on experience
- Consistent training from the start, along with a supportive team
- 25 days holiday
- On site parking
Care Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
- Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community.
- Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
The Ideal candidate:
- Previous experience delivering a responsive end to end recruitment service
- Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google suite, working with an ATS and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate
We are actively recruiting for a new Care Recruiter now, so if you're interested in joining our team please 'click apply', we would love to hear from you.