Experienced Overnight CAREGivers
- London Borough of Haringey, London, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th November 2020
At Home Instead we are a well-established and award-winning home care provider. We are rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality commission (CQC). The care and support we deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently in their own homes.
The role of our CAREGivers is highly rewarding. We offer various working patterns, award-winning training, experienced support, and development opportunities with excellent rates of pay and benefits.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Chingford and North London as an Overnight CAREGiver. Overnight shifts are based in a client's home and may involve sleeping and providing support during the night, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home whilst priding yourself on delivering an outstanding service.
By visiting regular client’s, you will build strong relationships and rapport to deliver the highest levels of overnight care. Introductions to all new clients and in-house training are provided – so you will be confident and feel supported whilst delivering care to our valued clients.
- Experience in domiciliary care essential
- Own car essential
- It is an amazingly rewarding job!
- Competitive rates of pay
- We are a 5 Star Employer
- You will have regular clients and will work locally
- Paid Mileage expenses
- In house training is provided, but previous care experience is essential
- You will receive paid holiday, company pension and discount scheme
- Regular clients at regular times - building relationships
- Career development and progression opportunities
- An experienced office team to provide guidance & support
If this is something you would be interested in, please 'click apply', we would love to hear from you TODAY, or contact us on 0208 114 2000 / [email protected]
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help and support our clients, we would love to hear from you. We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.