- Stockton-on-Tees, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th November 2020
Forge your career with the very best, CQC rated 'Outstanding' Elderly Home Care Company in Cleveland that's really going places!
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ recruitment professional to join our award-winning team.
In January 2019 we were delighted to be recognised by the CQC as ‘Outstanding’ following our inspection; an accolade only given to the top 3% domiciliary companies nationally.
Because of our growing reputation, we are expanding rapidly throughout the Cleveland area and are looking for the right person with excellent recruitment, administrative, IT and people skills to help drive our highly regarded care business forward. This role offers great career prospects and the chance to be part of a strong supportive, friendly team providing the very best companionship, home help and personal care services for elderly people who wish to remain happily, safely and independently at home. All our visits with clients are for at least an hour, often more and our CAREGivers visit the same clients providing consistency and the opportunity to develop, meaningful, trusting and long term relationships. It will be your job to ensure we are attracting, recruiting, administering and onboarding ‘Home Instead’ quality CAREGivers continuously as we grow relentlessly. Ultimately, we seek to ensure through our excellent recruitment practices that all our Clients are receiving the exceptional service they expect from our CAREGivers who are well supported and managed to ensure they deliver honest, reliable, consistent and dedicated services.
We’re very proud of our team and our well-earned reputation for providing exceptional, quality care and support. However, this can only happen if we continue to employ the right calibre CAREGivers, driving our operation as we continue to grow, year on year. Will you be our next rising star?
Please read to the end of this job advert as if you don’t follow the specific requirements asked for, you will be automatically rejected.
This new role is vital in ensuring that we continue to provide an exceptional, relationship led, service to our elderly clients and their families as we continue to grow and maintain our position as the ‘most admired care company in Cleveland’. You will be instrumental in ensuring this happens.
As our Recruiter you will be an ambassador for attracting recruiting and retaining amazing CAREGivers who wish to provide the very best companionship, home help, personal care, dementia and sometimes end-of life services to our clients for which we received a 5 Star Best Employer in Care Award last year.
Your job will entail proactively sourcing, selecting and building a pipeline of high quality, engaged and reliable CAREgivers, delivering a highly responsive ‘end to end’ recruitment service that delivers a great candidate experience.
- Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
- Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community.
- Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
- Proactively source candidates using a variety of sources which produce high quality candidates.
- Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
- Develop and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating interesting, innovative and timely content and campaigns.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate events.
- Support candidate selection activities.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Ensure all administration is accurate, timely and complete.
- Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
- Implement and maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our CAREGivers.
- Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches.
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
What will you need?
- Previous experience of delivering a responsive end to end recruitment service.
- Experience of recruitment marketing with knowledge of preparing and managing recruitment campaigns.
- Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
- Experience of social media and other digital communication tools for recruitment purposes.
- Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
- Experience of using a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.
- Understanding of candidate screening and selection processes.
- Experience of utilising recruitment data to make informed decisions.
- Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office, working with an ATS and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
- A confident, ‘can do’ attitude with a genuine enthusiasm for working in a busy yet effective, deadline-driven team environment
- An outstanding eye for detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude
- Be planned yet have the ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines
- The ability to make friends and influence people.
- To have pride in your work; the want to work ‘above and beyond’ and have high standards of commitment, dedication and achievement.
What we offer
- Primarily, job fulfilment; a great place to work in a great team with great career opportunities making a huge difference to the lives of our elderly clients!
- Our salary package starts at £20,000 to £24,000 with ongoing bonus opportunities.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays rising annually to 31 after 3 years’ service.
- Pension scheme.
- Company Discount Scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Training, development and career opportunities.
- Social Events
If you would like to forge your future with an exceptional care company that’s really going places then please apply by writing a covering letter / email explaining why you think you may be the right person for the job and attach your CV. We would like to know why you would be good for our job, not simply listing what you have done in the past.
- What is it about this role that appeals to you?
- Why Home Instead Senior Care?
- What aspects of the ‘personal profile’ we are looking for as contained in the job advert do you think you would be able to bring to our team?
If you do not provide a covering letter with this information, you will not be considered for an interview. If you have problems attaching a covering letter, please email your details though to [email protected]
Please note also that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role will close early therefore please do not hesitate to submit your application.
Finally, you must hold a full driver’s licence, have full use of a car and have easy access to our offices at TS18 3HP. This is a full-time, permanent post with a very bright future. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.