Registered Care Manager for our new office in West Edinburgh
- Edinburgh, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31st October 2020
Our mission is to bring joy to the lives of older people - giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing and worth.
With an excellent reputation for high quality companionship- led care and support, after 9 successful years Home Instead in Edinburgh is opening a new office in the west of the city.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for caring to lead the development of our new office.
You might be a highly motivated care supervisor or coordinator ready to take the next step in your career. Or an experienced care manager looking for a new and rewarding challenge in a genuinely supportive working environment.
This may well be the most exciting and rewarding opportunity of your career. To start-up and grow our private client based service – consistently delivering outstanding care. You will:
- Work closely with the Business Owner to uphold our mission, values and exceptional standards in everything we do
- Network with other professionals to raise awareness of the service
- Recruit, train and support a highly engaged team of CAREGivers and as the business grows a Key Player office team to work with you
- Convert new client enquiries and coordinate staff rotas
- Explore options for care with clients and write detailed care plans
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory and Home Instead standards
- Plan, prioritise and manage workloads effectively
- Identify and implement improvements to the service we provide and how we work
Your energy, values and capabilities are what matter most to us – if you need to work towards qualifications for your registration, we’ll support you with that. You’ll:
- Have wide-ranging care experience with excellent customer service and leadership skills
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Have a track record of achieving targets, including for business growth
- Build good working relationships
- Work well and accurately, even under pressure
- Maintain your focus whilst working independently, with support but minimal supervision
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
Whilst office based, the nature of this job means you will need to have a driving licence and reliable access to a vehicle for work e.g. to meet with new clients to explore their support needs.
This role is subject to a PVG check.
For the right candidate we’ll offer an attractive, competitive and varied salary, bonus and benefits package. With huge potential for career development and job satisfaction.
Home Instead in Edinburgh is a family business, owned by Andrew and Joanna Senew. We are part of the Home Instead network, the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services. With award winning training and an excellent reputation, we help our clients to stay safe in their own homes and to visit the people and places that matter most to them. With longer visits, our CAREGivers always have time to care.
Are you motivated by a passion for the best quality care and the opportunity to help us achieve our ambitions?
Then apply now to [email protected] with both a covering letter and your CV. Or get in touch for an informal chat.