- Cambridge, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Date Advert Closes: 31st October 2020
Do you care about people? Are you looking for the next step in your care career and want to work for a company that puts people at the heart of everything we do?
Home Instead Senior Care are a care company with a difference. We are all about providing truly person - centred care for both our lovely elderly clients and our wonderful team of Caregiver superstars working with those clients out in their own homes.
Team Leaders are at the very heart of what we do. As a Team Leader you will be supporting a team of CAREGiver and their clients on a daily basis. This can range from doing a spot check, to ensure our care quality is best in class, to sitting down with a client and CAREGiver over a cup of tea discussing how the care package is working for them and supporting any changes that might need making.
We try to ensure our CAREGiver's have a lot of fun at work with regular coffee meetings, team meetings, one to one and group supervisions as well as some fantastic social events to suit all tastes.
Our Team Leaders are lucky enough to get the best of both worlds, they still have lots of regular interaction with their clients (without completing care calls) and are also developing their careers in management. If you are passionate about providing excellent elderly care, are motivated, dynamic and a real people person who wants to develop their coaching and leadership skills then we want to hear from you.
Previous management experience would be useful but is certainly not essential, however if you are the type of person who naturally finds yourself taking on more responsibility then you could be the very best person for this role.
Essential Requirements for the role:
- Extensive experience of working in domiciliary care is essential
- Be a real Team Player with the ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups of people
- Knowledge and experience of working with dementia sufferers and their families.
- Observation skills with the ability to assess a client’s requirements and make adjustments as necessary.
- A driving licence & own car
- Flexibility towards working hours and patterns
What we can offer
- Opportunity to join a growing company, on the brink of some really exciting developments in service
- A fabulous, fun, friendly hardworking team who are dedicated to providing the best care to all those involved with Home Instead.
- A competitive salary
- 30+ days holiday a year
- Company bonus scheme
- Great personal development
If you think this is the opportunity you have been looking for then apply now with a cover letter telling us a bit about you and what you are looking for from your next job and an up to date CV.
Applications for this post will be reviewed week commencing 31st August. We are looking forward to hearing from you!