Registered Care Manager - Beverley & Hull
- Beverley & Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Date Advert Closes: 30th November 2020
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual with a passion for caring to lead our growing office covering Beverley, Hull and the surrounding villages.
As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
This role is suitable for both an experienced care manager looking for a new challenge or a highly motivated care supervisor or co-ordinator who is looking for the next step up in their career. The suitable candidate will have great commercial awareness and be able to demonstrate the drive and passion to grow a young business with great potential.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Working closely with the Business Owner to coordinate the growth and ongoing development of a private home care service for older people.
- Providing inspired leadership to an existing office team and highly motivated team of CAREGivers and ensuring workloads are managed accordingly.
- Networking in the local community to raise awareness of the service
- Converting new client enquiries and coordinating rotas
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments and ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements and company standards.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional service to our clients
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Be commercially aware and have strong influencing skills.
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets.
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills.
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
- Have a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent and be willing to work towards NVQ Level 5.
- Have strong local knowledge of the area and preferably existing relationships within the local health and social care sector
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity. If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. The company is locally owned, and part of a network of over 220 offices throughout the UK.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.