Part time Care assistant/ CAREGiver
- Haslemere, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th October 2020
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people.
With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help keep them independent in their own home. This could include but not limited to tasks such as
Companionship- taking clients out for walks, meals out, doctors appointments etc
Home help- Light housework, Preparing fresh meals, running errands
Personal and Dementia care- full training provided but this could include assisting with bathing, washing hair, getting dressed or helping with mobility to keep active.
You do not need any experience or qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be voluntary experience or caring for a family member.
What we are looking for in a potential CAREGiver-
- MUST HAVE ALTERNATE WEEKEND AVAILABILITY
- Mornings (7am- 12pm) and/or Evenings (6pm-10pm) Unfortunately we are unable to provide work during school hours only
- Driver with access to own vehicle
- Haslemere local or within a reasonable distance.
- A passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service.
- Your own set clients so no constant changing rotas!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay (20 days plus bank holidays)
- Paid mileage
- Refer-a-friend scheme (£150 for each successful referral)
- Employee assistance program
- No uniform
- Award winning training-12 week training and one to one support in the community
- Pension Scheme
- Staff discount portal
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding we would love to hear from you. For more information, please call Caitlin on 01483 608 122 or email [email protected]
Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure and reference checks.