Head of Care Giver experience
- London, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 2nd November 2019
Home Instead Hammersmith and Chiswick has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic head of people to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their carrier in human resource operations in domiciliary Care setting.
Home Instead is the market leader both in the UK and internationally specialises in bespoke premium home care service.
Based within the operations team you will be leading the recruitment, retention, and training of Care Givers. At Home Instead we passionately promote career in care, your position will be instrumental to the Care Giver experience. You will be helping us to achieve our ambition to be employer of choice in our local area.
· Lead and manage the Care Giver experience team
· Lead all aspects of recruitment activities
· Lead all aspects of Care Giver training activities
· Lead all aspects of retention activities and structured support
· Lead implementation of national initiatives and best practises
· Lead campaigns to support Care Giver recruitment and retention.
· Have a degree or equivalent qualification or experience in Management.
· Proven experience within a generalist HR role including:
o Delivering training & development programmes; a qualification is beneficial.
o End to end recruitment.
o Retention and engagement methods.
o Good basic understanding of employment law and HR processes and procedures.
· Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive external community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
· Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Line management experience.
· Ability to communicate and motivate others, helping them to achieve their potential.
· Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite, working with HR systems and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
o Competitive Pay
o Performance related bonus
o Regular work-based training
o Specialist training
o Mentoring and coaching by internal and external professionals
o Onsite parking
o Company pension scheme
o Work based employee wellness programs