Care Assistant/ CAREGiver part time hours 7am - 13.30
- Droitwich Spa, Droitwich WR9, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 7th December 2020
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
You do not need previous experience as full, paid training is provided.
However, you do need a full driving licence and access to a car.
- Do you have a caring and compassionate nature?
- We pay the best rates in the County (£11.77 - £13.44 including guaranteed Holiday Pay) + Double time bank holidays
- Generous travel allowance
- Additional training available
- We are looking for Care Givers in your area to help support older people to live comfortably in their own home throughout the evenings. Home Instead is different to other agencies. Calls are a minimum of one hour; our Care Givers do not wear uniforms and they go back to the same clients all the time to build up that special relationship.
- Various hours available
- part time hours available
- every other weekend required
- Guaranteed hours
- We pay the best rates in the County including guaranteed Holiday Pay.
- Paid Care Certificate training
- On Call out of hours support
- Minimum 1 hour calls
- Care Givers do not wear uniform
- Care Givers go back to the same clients to build up that special relationship.
- Client centred care.
- Employee benefits
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Contact: Joanna on [email protected] or on 01905420404