- Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 2nd November 2019
Are you good at talking to people? Do you know what makes a good CAREGiver and would you like to help us find these amazing people to help keep our clients safely and happily in their own homes?
Home Instead South Manchester and North Trafford is an award winning provider of care for people living in their own homes. Our mission is to brighten the lives of elderly people in our community giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. We believe that the best homecare is founded in strong relationships between client and CAREGiver and so finding the perfect candidates to become part of our team is critical.
We are looking for a confident and motivated recruiter to join our team and support us to grow our team of friendly, kind and reliable CAREGivers, someone who will share our passion to deliver the kind of care we would want for our own families.
The Recruiter is responsible for the full process of finding and recruiting CAREGivers from promoting the role, to finding the right people, screening, interviewing and processing potential CAREGivers who will be able to give the highest quality care to clients.
- To network and promote the role in the community
- To manage all aspects of recruitment
- Interview and assess all candidates
- Perform all relevant checks - ID, references and DBS checks
- Keep all adverts, job boards, marketing materials up to date
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures
- To be able to plan and maintain recruitment drives
- Friendly, adaptable communication style and the ability to engage with people both face to face, in writing and over the telephone
- Must have recruitment experience
- Must have experience in preparing and managing recruitment campaigns across all channels
- A flexible and results driven approach and desire to succeed
- The confidence to work across different systems and maintain accurate records
- Full driving license and access to own reliable transport
If you are looking for a job that really makes a difference and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
Salary £19k-£24k p.a.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.